Rest Of Baseball - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 31, 2023, 07:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Buy me a gray Phils cap, pal.

Don Ho

I just turned it on with two outs bottom ninth and Kimbrel. FOX comparing Rodriguez coming to the plate to Ohtani vs Trout in WBC.  Not quite guys.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Load um' up Craig and let Muncy bat for the AL. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

What the farg is this shtein? lil guy come defend this and maybe explain what your peeps are doing

https://twitter.com/swinggraphs/status/1679495041658634241 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q

MDS

that sounds like a bunch of gibberish...i dont even know what the hell hes talking about

elly is super fun to watch but he has major holes in his swing. strikes out a lot. the raw talent is off the charts of course so you hope he can put it all together. you dont need a bunch of geek shtein to tell you that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Seager is doing what Turner was supposed to do for the Phillies.

Also look at Jankowski becoming a nice little role player

PhillyPhreak54

The Braves sicken me. 28 straight with a Homer and they've got three more tonight

PhillyPhreak54

Mets had 1st and 3rd no outs and go pop out and two strikeouts and get dick

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Haha I turned it off but that's beautiful

Cohen has to be losing his mind

PhillyPhreak54

Reds bats are silent.

On the verge of being blanked 3x in a row by the Brew Crew

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 15, 2023, 08:16:44 PMThe Braves sicken me. 28 straight with a Homer and they've got three more tonight

jealous j is my least favorite j
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I only hope that it leads to a 90s style disappointment for them.

" The Brewers are the first team in MLB history to record 3 straight shutouts while striking out at least a dozen batters in each."

PhillyPhreak54

The Angels should be relegated to some Mexican beer league.

What a choke job. Good lord

PhillyPhreak54

Braves and DBacks game is bonkers