Rest Of Baseball - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 31, 2023, 07:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Moniak up to .329 11 HR 31 RBI

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 18, 2023, 10:15:56 PMMoniak up to .329 11 HR 31 RBI

If he can learn to hit lefties (currently 1 for 15 on the year), this could end up being a steal for the Angels.

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed. I've been watching them quite a bit and you're right.

Trout/Ohtani/Moniak - the big three!

A lot of slobberknockers tonight.

Mets 11
ChiSox 10

DBacks 16
Braves 13

Royals 11
Tigers 10

Giants and Reds tied at 8

Cubbies about to drop a 20 piece on the Nats
(14 runs scored by them in the 6/7/8th so far)

Dodgers, Guards and Padres with 10, 10 and 9 respectively.

And Arenado just walked off the Cards over the Marlins

PhillyPhreak54

There are some bad contracts out there but that Kris Bryant deal is pretty awful.

He's stunk or been hurt his two seasons there and there are still five years after this.

He's not even tradeable.

MDS

he got jobbed by the cubs...called up 2 years later than he shouldve and he was broken by the time he hit free agency. rockies were the only team that gave him a bag.

i just dont get why MLB players dont hold out. he shouldve in the middle of his cubs deal. ohtani shouldnt be playing on his deal right now. hes worth 3-5x what hes getting paid
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Someone needs to be promoted!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

But he won the game for them with a double.

Trade for Mickey Mo?!

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

The Twins bullpen meltdown good lord

7 runs allowed in the 8th and 9th.

MLB bullpens are an atrocity most nights

PhillyPhreak54

The Mariners had lost 580 straight road games when trailing by 4+ runs in the 8th inning or later.

They had last won against the White Sox in 1991, the first year of the new Comiskey Park.

That streak ended tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

It's being reported that Ohtani is off the market.

And Ahmed Rosario was traded from CLE to the Doyers for Syndergaard and $$

MDS

angel hernandez has been sick or hurt or something, and he is rehabbing in AAA and welp
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like Scherzer is going to Texas