PhillyPhreak54

Major injuries
Horrible turnovers
Third and 30
Not falling on the fumble by Dak

What a stupid farging loss

Rome

Don Ho

I'm quite calm.  If they can't win one of the next two games, they don't deserve the division.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Watch out next week Saints got a lot to play for.  The way the lower echelon of teams are fighting for playoff spots they can find their way in the playoffs winning out
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

This is awful playcalling. There was a lot of time to  just get first and goal and make shtein happen.

Rome

Incredible.  That was beyond blatant PI. 

Munson

Minshew way too jumpy those last 3 plays. Make a decision and stick with it.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that was PI

But what a brutal farging loss

farg off Gannon
farg off injuries
farg off turnovers

Don Ho

Wow, we just replayed that ball to Smith an absolute pass interference. He was still in bounds when that farger was all over him. Terrible terrible missed call, but I'm not shocked with this farging league.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on December 24, 2022, 07:30:04 PM
Wow, we just replayed that ball to Smith an absolute pass interference. He was still in bounds when that farger was all over him. Terrible terrible missed call, but I'm not shocked with this farging league.

Thought there was a bit of home cooking by the refs a few different times today.

Either way, four turnovers, charmin defense, potential mvp of the league out, and they still almost won.

Rome

Straight up rigged.  That wasn't even close.  It was blatant PI.  Absolute clown show.

MDS

theyve beaten themselves now twice....rough scene
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

That was pretty sad by the O line on that last play, Dallas was gassed and dying and then the line still put pressure on Minshew.

Major take away today is Jalen Hurts is as good as advertised maybe better.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on December 24, 2022, 07:32:24 PM
theyve beaten themselves now twice....rough scene

That's the only saving grace is the two losses were on the birds 110%.