Week 16 - Cowboys: Christmas In Hollis

Started by MDS, December 18, 2022, 05:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Go down there and 44-6 their asses. Ruin their Christmas.

SD

Hurts has a sprained shoulder and is questionable. Nothing serious. After Dallas choked yesterday I wouldn't mind beating them with Minshew.

MDS

my thinking here is minshew starts the next 2. if they lose both and still need 1 more win, hurts goes against the giants who they can beat in their sleep. minshew should be able to beat the crappy saints at home and hes got a decent shot to win the dallas game anyway.

hurts gets 4 weeks to rest the shoulder
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Maybe it's just the Negadelphian in me but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here who was fully expecting something like this to happen. 

Don Ho

Nice farging job Nick!  You could see hurts, taking a beating yesterday. Hurts just as much to blame.  Absolutely no reason he should've been running 17 times yesterday.  The most pathetic offensive game plan of the year backfired.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I'd be worried if he came out or didn't complete passes after if.

He will be alright.

MDS

sirianni doing the hard sell that jalen can play but id be surprised if they threw him out there in what is a relatively meaningless game...they need 1 more win and this game means no more than the saints or giants. in fact the saints probably means the most

min. shew.

QB Eagles

I wouldn't be surprised in the other direction either -- Hurts' injury is more minor than they letting on but are using it as an excuse to rest him in relatively meaningless games.

ice grillin you

id almost rather have him healthy for new orleans than the divisional playoff game....either way he obviously should not play this week
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Nick announced that it's Minshew on Saturday
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

are the eagles +5.5 the lock of the year

ice grillin you

its probably a dallas blowout...but either way youd be nuts to take the eagles...they dont care about this game and you can tell by their practice reports this week...they rest like ten starters every day even tho they have a back up qb playing?...i can see dallas getting out to a big start cause its their superbowl and then shtein snowballing because the eagles are like eh let get out of here healthy and pulling starters running super vanilla game plans on both sides of the ball...

then throw in that its much more important to win next week cause of the draft pick...i also dont think the eagles want a month off...take this week off and go full bore next week to get work in closer to the playoff game

could be wrong and maybe the eagles come out and treat this like a playoff game but to me it screams our superbowl vs. your eh whatever game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

are we sure this is their super bowl? dallas has a playoff spot clinched and is locked, basically, into the 5 seed. if anything theyre the ones whod put forth a vanilla game plan because the eagles will come at them way different in a hypothetical playoff game since theyll have a different qb for that one.

in fact the eagles can unspool whatever their best minshew shtein is right here without worrying about revealing too much. plus outside of qb theyre much healthier

QB Eagles

If someone came from the future and told me that either the Eagles or Cowboys won the game by 20 points I wouldn't be surprised, and I don't think it would say much about the real quality of the losing team either. Too little at stake to predict.