Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

catching a charge for that guy will never cease to amaze me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

One can only hope he does actually face arrest, and that his troops bleed out in the streets over it
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

MDS

hes been ducking charges since the 70s...i refuse to believe anything will happen

in fact its much more funny if everyone around him falls (racist supporters, dumb cokehead children, lindsay graham, etc.) while he scoots free
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

It's too bad he didn't get taken out a long time ago.  The GOP had it in their grasp to simply vote for impeachment and his entire political life would ends right then and there. 

Moral cowardice is the singular characteristic they all share. 

General_Failure

Dude's gonna be in a foreign country grifting until he dies before he ever sees a pair of cuffs.

Anyway, someone's thoughts on fashion as it pertains to politics. https://twitter.com/dieworkwear/status/1637590009363701760

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

So trump played video of jan 6 at his rally this weekend? 

even for that pos this is pretty staggering

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah because in his warped ass mind, and his cult members, nothing was wrong that day. Just a peaceful protest mixed in with tourists.

Apropos the he chose the White Nationalist Mecca, Waco, as the place to do it.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

As we know that's weak. That's the answer of the people with NRA money in their pocket.

Other countries don't have this issue.

I'd be willing to compromise on keeping handguns and not letting the civilians have high powered assault rifles. Nobody can convince me that someone NEEDS and AR15.

MDS

the fun thing about republicans not caring about gun violence is nobody cares that they dont

online libs get mad then those people get reelected and some folks in the "middle" vote for them. there is no hope
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

SD

Holy shtein that's amazing.

Best part of their agreement:
Quote"I'm going to read to the term of this restrictive covenant. 'This declaration shall continue in effect until 21 years after the death of the last survivor of the descendants of King Charles III, King of England, living as of the date of this declaration,'"

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

No one noticed.  That's the headline.  That's how incompetent DeSantis and his band of fargwits are.