PhillyPhreak54

Good lord this is crazy

Dallas is gonna win

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 16, 2022, 07:29:55 PM
Good lord this is crazy

Dallas is gonna win

bad prediction day for our boy hentz
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I'm in shock I've never seen a team implode like this in a playoff game the Niners look completely lost this quarter
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Of course the officials are going to give the chosen ones one second that's how it works come on people wake the farg up
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Zanshin

Don Ho

Dak with the worst call in Dallas Cowboys history!!

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 16, 2022, 07:40:27 PM
Good lord this is crazy

Dallas is gonna win

J real quick who you got for the late game? (gonna take the opposite)

MDS

lol dak thinking he can spot his own ball
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

What was the idea with that QB keeper up the middle anyway? 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on January 16, 2022, 07:59:02 PM
Dak with the worst call in Dallas Cowboys history!!

I'll gladly blame Dak but that looked like a designed run call. McCarthy is a farging joke. Dallas has a wealth of talent...that they lost in the 1st round at home to Jimmy G is farging hilarious.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: TAFKASD on January 16, 2022, 07:59:14 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 16, 2022, 07:40:27 PM
Good lord this is crazy

Dallas is gonna win

J real quick who you got for the late game? (gonna take the opposite)

I bet SF +3.5 and +3

That was my disdain talking and thinking I'd have to hear my Cowboys fan friends tap all week

Prob taking PIT and the points. Or maybe wait and see how the game goes and live bet a side

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on January 16, 2022, 08:00:56 PM
What was the idea with that QB keeper up the middle anyway?

Idiocy and it was beautiful

PhillyPhreak54