Week 5 - Panthers: T For Temple U

Started by MDS, October 03, 2021, 06:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Carolina is the worst 3-1 team I've seen in a while.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Why throw it anywhere near Slay when the Eagles have no other DBs or LBs? farging bizarre.

Don Ho

USC QB legacy of garbage is in good hands.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

How does Mailata look at RT?

Dillard?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Moving Mailata to the right continues to pay dividends.

farging stupid.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 10, 2021, 03:10:19 PM
Why throw it anywhere near Slay when the Eagles have no other DBs or LBs? farging bizarre.

Seriously!  I'd be finding where these illustrious linebackers are lined up, check down and attack that area all day. 

PhillyPhreak54

Hate intensifies.

Mailata is a turnstile at RT

Diomedes

Develop him at LT then put him on the other side after he wins the job and contract...smart
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Baldy going to have a blast teeing off on the OL tire fire.