ConcreteBoard

Advanced search

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Week Two - 2020  (Read 366 times)

ice grillin you

• Dunning–Kruger in effect.
  • Inept Security Guard
Re: Week Two - 2020
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2020, 07:54:37 PM »

Raiders fan base is overrated as hell....they have never had great attendance...very similar to Miami’s...stuck in the 70’s with a hardcore base who are all in their 50’s and above

takeovers will always be available in that stadium
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

• Anti-Collar Popper
  • Inept Security Guard
  • this guy
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2020, 08:08:58 PM »

i dont doubt that...figure the novelty of going to vegas while wear off for LA/oakland people. cant be that many vegas residents who would care enough.

if youre an eagles fan and theyre there once every 8 years, youre circling that shtein in april.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

• 2005 NFL 1st Round Mock Draft Champ
  • Inept Security Guard
  • Five Fo Will Kill You
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2020, 09:57:12 PM »

When they’re there me Matty and havas are gonna get you hookers and blow

MDS

• Anti-Collar Popper
  • Inept Security Guard
  • this guy
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2020, 10:10:55 PM »

its actually next year bud

im IN...just need to get matty to hold havas' hand on the plane ride
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

• Inept Security Guard
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2020, 05:51:40 AM »

not even a small chance I’m flying anywhere next year...shtein I will be very surprised if I go to any eagle home games

Rome

• Inept Security Guard
  • SIXERS BANDWAGONER
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2020, 01:16:43 PM »

You’re not at risk.  Man up, Sissypants. 

General_Failure

• Sobery McDrinknobeer
  • Inept Security Guard
  • The great allusionist
    • ConcreteField
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2020, 02:21:13 PM »

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

• Inept Security Guard
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2020, 11:39:32 AM »

i dont doubt that...figure the novelty of going to vegas while wear off for LA/oakland people. cant be that many vegas residents who would care enough.

if youre an eagles fan and theyre there once every 8 years, youre circling that shtein in april.

actually there are a lot of very shallow people in Vegas who have tickets just to be seen. I have quite a few friends there and every single one of them has season tickets. I imagine it's gonna be a wild tailgate scene when shtein is back to normal.

Diomedes

• Resident Iconoclast
  • Inept Security Guard
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2020, 12:47:10 PM »

actually there are a lot of very shallow people in Vegas...

You don't say!

phattymatty

• Inept Security Guard
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2020, 01:54:08 PM »

lol yes that was my point.  I don't know their tailgate situation but it's going to be the best strip club in the world on game days.

General_Failure

• Sobery McDrinknobeer
  • Inept Security Guard
  • The great allusionist
    • ConcreteField
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2020, 02:11:13 PM »

I can't imagine the tailgate scene is going to be great for them for Sundays in September next year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

• Anti-Collar Popper
  • Inept Security Guard
  • this guy
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2020, 04:57:19 PM »

actually there are a lot of very shallow people in Vegas who have tickets just to be seen. I have quite a few friends there and every single one of them has season tickets. I imagine it's gonna be a wild tailgate scene when shtein is back to normal.

these are people 100% who love saying they have tickets and might show up for a big game but there is no way theyre going for a random 100 game in october between the 3-3 raiders and 1-5 lions

ice grillin you

• Inept Security Guard
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2020, 05:05:08 PM »

these are people 100% who love saying they have tickets and might show up for a big game but there is no way theyre going for a random 100 game in october between the 3-3 raiders and 1-5 lions

they are also people who would rather sell their tickets for ten dollars over face than go to a game much less the 50-100 over face they can get for the good travelling fanbases

MDS

• Anti-Collar Popper
  • Inept Security Guard
  • this guy
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2020, 06:35:26 PM »

exactly. one way or another seats will be occupied in that stadium, but its going to be like 90% people not from vegas. some might be raiders fans from wherever but the vegas locals 1) dont care or 2) have tickets to brag about it and then sell all but like 1 game

PhillyPhreak54

• 2005 NFL 1st Round Mock Draft Champ
  • Inept Security Guard
  • Five Fo Will Kill You
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2020, 07:12:19 PM »

They’ll sell the tickets for over face and then go put the profit on the pass line at craps fo try to run it up.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up