2020 Off Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 06, 2020, 11:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

marquand replacing undlin

schwartz's boy bruke is replacing daniels

jimmy is an adult and hired his coaches in a week. doug doofus is twiddling his thumbs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Big V signed with Detroit

5 years $50M

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 16, 2020, 05:28:10 PM
Big V signed with Detroit

5 years $50M

Happy for him but wow didn't think he'd get that much. When he's good he's solid when he's bad he's really bad

PhillyPhreak54

agreed - good solid back up but damn!

ice grillin you

that's not a lot of money for a tackle
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

that's f'n awesome, good for him

hard no on paying him that much, smooth move letting him go
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

That could buy the entire nation of Tonga.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

What y'all think of Will Parks?  On lists of possible targets for Eagles, he stands out to me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

He would be a nice pick up.

Plus he's from North Philly

SD

Looks like Mills is getting a one year deal and getting moved to safety. Hate this for two reasons, Mills doesn't have the range to play safety and this probably means Jenkins is gone

General_Failure

It amazingly makes two positions worse.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Annnd there's the Jenkins news. Gone
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Quote from: AO1 on March 17, 2020, 03:00:10 PM
Looks like Mills is getting a one year deal and getting moved to safety. Hate this for two reasons, Mills doesn't have the range to play safety and this probably means Jenkins is gone

Mills?  Oh God no!  Jenkins will always be loved by all of us for his contributions on and off the field but you could see him slowing down the past two seasons. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Josina has trade talks for Slay pretty far advanced.

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 19, 2020, 01:31:16 AM
Josina has trade talks for Slay pretty far advanced.

He's going to need a new deal so I hope compensation is minimal.