Week 16 - Cowboys: Wentz v Prescot VI

Started by MDS, December 15, 2019, 04:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Don Ho

The way Wentz has been throwing worm burners on every screen pass count on the clock stopping on third and long
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on December 22, 2019, 07:28:52 PM
The way Wentz has been throwing worm burners on every screen pass count on the clock stopping on third and long

I'm looking for the lost fumble here.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Diomedes

Best Christmas present I could have hoped for.  farg Dallas
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

QB Eagles

Dak is smalltime. Pathetic performance.

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 22, 2019, 07:33:33 PM
Dak is smalltime. Pathetic performance.

The virgin Dakota vs the Chad Wentz.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I feel bad for Havas.  He's going to twist himself into knots explaining this win away.

Diomedes

I love that Goedert was the Dallas slayer today.  Had they gotten him, they wouldn't be dragging old man Witten on the field.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

-dak was atrocious
-garrett and doug were having a who can be the worse coach contest and i guess garrett won
-there were plays to be made by dak, so lets calm down with the defense, but they did shut down zeke
-wentz was ok but much better than dak
-we sat in front of 4 of the biggest coked up bro idiots ive ever seen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho