Week 5 - Jets: A Life Jimmy, You Know What That Is?

Started by MDS, September 27, 2019, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on October 06, 2019, 01:27:44 PM
Also, since the nflstreams subreddit is about to be shut down, check https://nflbite.com/ for streams.

For anyone who can figure out cryptocurrency (the only accepted payment), I can refer you to https://seasons4u.com for reliable full HD streams. Been using them for like 4 years. About $30 per season (includes postseason and ability to watch archived games). Send me a message if interested.

QB Eagles

Whenever I see the big white TE get YAC, that's when I know it's Goedert.

General_Failure

Calling it a drop when you put the pass three feet above Sproles' head.

General_Failure

Maybe you don't have to follow your analytics when you're up by 14 against a garbage team, and you can just punt.

QB Eagles

What makes Bell so good is he can get 4-5 yards on those plays where there is absolutely nothing. Eagles had him and he twists way upfield.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on October 06, 2019, 01:40:42 PM
Calling it a drop when you put the pass three feet above Sproles' head.

In fairness, 3 feet above Sproles head puts it at about the right height for a typical receiver.

QB Eagles

General_Failure

They're going to lazy their way into not covering the spread.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Maybe he'll realize he should just throw the farging ball away when there's nothing available.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Thank god they're playing the Jets

They are playing like ass

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.