Week 4 - Packers: Not Great, Bob

Started by MDS, September 22, 2019, 06:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 26, 2019, 11:51:28 PM
I'm actually surprised it wasn't reviewed for DPI.

I kept waiting for it. I hate the dpi review challenge rule

Don Ho

OK, I've calmed down.  Very nice win.

Loved the commitment to the run!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on September 27, 2019, 12:00:32 AM
Suck Shahid Khan's dick to get Ramsey if you have to, just make it happen Howie.

farg his goat if you have to!  GET RAMSEY!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 27, 2019, 12:05:17 AM
Jalen Ramsey an Eagle by Monday

2 1's is a steep price but you really do have to get aggressive now. you just tore up a really good d and shut down their previously dominant run game. the problem? corners getting smoked. wonder how they could fix that...

depending on how those injuries to jones and maddox go they legit might not have a choice. you cannot go into that vikings or dallas game with rasul douglas and craig james and expect to win.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

QuoteThe only QB with a longer unbeaten streak in such situations in the Super Bowl Era is Tom Brady (80 straight from 2001-15)

And when was Brady's streak broken? Chip's second to last win.

General_Failure

If Howie had a great track record of drafting All Pros, I'd be worried about the picks.

Rome

You guys need to turn on NFLN right now.  Good god this is great. 

Rome

Wentz has four sides and four ninety degree angles. 

SD

Quote from: Rome on September 27, 2019, 12:14:16 AM
You guys need to turn on NFLN right now.  Good god this is great.

IDK

General_Failure

I'm seeing so many Packers fans mad that they didn't call DPI on that interception, despite the fact that they didn't overturn the same exact thing twice in the game already.

Tomahawk

Quote from: AO1 on September 27, 2019, 12:01:17 AM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 26, 2019, 11:51:28 PM
I'm actually surprised it wasn't reviewed for DPI.

I kept waiting for it. I hate the dpi review challenge rule

Technically it was reviewed as all scoring plays are, or any play with less than two minutes to go