Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

That's hurtful.

But forreal tho - sign Bohm

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I actually like the A OK song but that crowd and the hands waving shtein, no.  Gotta love white people.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Mets are really this bad?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Rojas personally responsible for allowing 3 runs tonight although Turnbull getting whacked hard here in the 8th.

SD

🔥🔥🔥🔥

PhillyPhreak54

This is fun.

Keep it rolling and add a piece or two at the deadline

MDS

what pieces are they adding, mr gm
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

bullpen arm(s)

RH bat

Don Ho

Well that was a farging ugly ass inning by the defense and Hoffman.

ice grillin you

Watching These four games on the package just accentuates what we already knew.  The phils booth is an all time travesty.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

You mean Kruk's YES on KKKasty's soft ball hit to left fielder that the entire free world knew was going to be caught?

Don Ho

Alvarado stinking it up

Don Ho

Nothing says comeback like Merrifield, Marsh (the way he's looked lost all night) and Sosa at the plate!

ice grillin you

i dont have words for how much i hate kyle scwarber
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous