Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 13, 2024, 10:47:59 PMthey both suck at the plate, at least johan is fast and can play defense

additional update: i am going to london. if they lose over there, its on me

We arrive June 8th...will be at the Sunday game on the 9th

Don Ho

Gotta love baseball!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: SD on May 13, 2024, 10:53:20 PM
Quote from: MDS on May 13, 2024, 10:47:59 PMthey both suck at the plate, at least johan is fast and can play defense

additional update: i am going to london. if they lose over there, its on me

We arrive June 8th...will be at the Sunday game on the 9th

do you have a ticket? i can see if i can get you one. probably can you get into the tailgate if you want free shtein
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

We got tickets a while back. Got offered freebies for the Saturday game but we're gonna do London shtein that day instead. We're a group of 7...tailgate sounds fun...we're going here pregame

https://www.thebatandball.com/

We head to Lisbon (Portugal) on the 11th

MDS

text your boy when youre in the neighborhood ill see what i can do

j bird better get off the log cabin kick and get his ass over
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

My son just going to miss it.  Heading to Spain in two weeks with his chick.  Getting a Real Madrid game in, playing Real Betis? Tune up game before UEFA Champions League Final with Dortmund, so she's dragging his ass to.........Taylor Swift! He wanted to swing home through London but couldn't pull it off. This trip all about Spain and Portugal. Little prick!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 14, 2024, 12:15:21 AMtext your boy when youre in the neighborhood ill see what i can do

j bird better get off the log cabin kick and get his ass over

Will do and Jay should definitely go. Are you going with a fan group or is this a Middleton hook up

ice grillin you

nola just had a three pitch inning where he gave up a hit
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: SD on May 14, 2024, 04:13:26 AMWill do and Jay should definitely go. Are you going with a fan group or is this a Middleton hook up

i dont do groups...but we know the philly sports trip people and im getting some stuff via them. plane/airbnb on my own with a buddy. i dont feel comfortable with john to start asking for things, maybe one day.

the mets are horrible

SD

MDS

the phillies starting pitching is just ridiculous. they have 3 elite, playoff caliber starters and 3 other guys who are very solid. most teams do not possess this. 100 wins can be most certainly happen here.

@oldtakesexposed

Don Ho

Told you he was good  ::)

Don Ho

And the fact it all happened at Citi Field even sweeter.

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva game by Nola.

I wish I could go to London but I've got to travel for work that week.

You guys have fun. When you see Uncle John tell him it's time to sign Bohm.

MDS

you would make a worse gm than ruben amaro jr