Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

WTF with Wheeler today?  Weird play to end the game but your ace can't be giving up 6 runs to this slop.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Hard to sweep on the road...wheeler didn't have his ace stuff today...way too many pitches in the zone...but he pitched decent the marlins made some good contact.

ice grillin you

dont think a 49-31 k/bb rate is being in the zone a lot...he sucked cause he couldnt find the zone
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 12, 2024, 08:50:33 PMdont think a 49-31 k/bb rate is being in the zone a lot...he sucked cause he couldnt find the zone

A lot of pitches were middle plate.

He didn't locate might have been better wording on my part.

MDS

yea he couldnt throw strikes...everything was a ball or 2 off. nobody is good enough to just live in the zone, even bad teams like the marlins will pounce on it.

small move but i wouldve used soto in the 9th and saved hoffman for the 10th when you know its gonna be a tougher inning. you need (at least) 6 outs, so give the better reliever the harder assignment. but whatever. its may, they lost a game. i am alive.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wheels are coming off against the Mets

Shocked

Don Ho

Whatever is beyond living on the edge, that's Sanchez tonight. 

Bats are dead again.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Need Schwarber and JT back

PhillyPhreak54

lol Diaz

Now finish him.

Lets goooo

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Yes that was ball 4...they got angel Hernandez on replay?

Don Ho

Give the greenlight to the sloth to steal second.

Oh shtein they had trumpet boy down for the big kill but #$%$# Harper!

MDS

just an incredibly stupid T9. no business having a number of different things happen there, but hey theyre pretty good, they get breaks.

lol that dork jeff mcneil making the last out. him and his johan rojas OPS can eat one
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don't compare that little ferret looking hilbilly to Rojas

MDS

they both suck at the plate, at least johan is fast and can play defense

additional update: i am going to london. if they lose over there, its on me