Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the best part of having a terrible organization  is that whenever you acquire someone there is lots of POS options to DFA
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

mitch walding got dfa'ed a day or two ago...its beyond remarkable he lasted on the 40 this long.

cuzzo was cut for dickerson. how do these things last that long
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Dickerson was a good pickup for nothing. 

SD

David Robertson's season and probably his career is over.

Geowhizzer

Phils also pick up Dan Straily from Baltimore.  Packing Lehigh Valley for their pennant run.

PhillyPhreak54

"But her emails the offense!"

-lil guy

Geowhizzer

To be fair to Todd, it's awfully hard to win games when you score zero runs.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 31, 2019, 09:11:58 PM
"But her emails the offense!"

-lil guy

you do realize they are getting dominated by *checks notes* a notre dame wide receiver

adam morgan gave up the same amount of homers today as he has all year. bad outings happen. except against the phillies because their lineup sucks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 31, 2019, 09:18:21 PM
To be fair to Todd, it's awfully hard to win games when you score zero runs.

They got one. They're on fire.

MDS

this is the kind of game, before the season, youd assume theyd win

bad pitcher. at home. middle of summer. score some runs. offset mediocre pitching. yielding 5 runs isnt the ideal average, but a good offensive team should not have an issue scoring 6 runs. the phillies are not a good offensive team.

the end.

Geowhizzer

Between my baseball team and this debate shteinshow I am kinda depressed right now.

At least the Eagles look promising.

MDS

4 months into the season, everyone's favorite gritty white catcher is finally doing something

PhillyPhreak54

10 today and they'll struggle to get 3 tomorrow

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

"Random testing" going after Quinn tonight after that shot.