Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

They're challenging this?  good luck with this topper
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Exactly!  Three god awful at bats.  Once Harper missed that home run I told my wife this motherfargers gonna swing and even if it's in the goddamn concession stand
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Motherfarger double play would've been so farging awesome get that little cheating leprechaun out of there

Don Ho

Peña is the on guy I close my eyes for.  Reminds me of When Manny Ramirez was on that incredible tear in 2008 every time he came to bat I'd leave the room

Don Ho

Alvarado up?  Maybe I will leave the room

PhillyPhreak54

He's going to take Wheeler out and I'm not sure I agree with it

Don Ho

Schwarber's home run was just to set us up for the ultimate heartbreak

Don Ho

Don't take wheeler out oh my God Alvarado cannot handle this stage

Of course I hope this all works out and I'm proven wrong but don't like it one bit

Don Ho

I really think I'm going to be sick

Geowhizzer

This is... upsetting my stomach.

Don Ho

It's easy to sit here and be a coach from the couch but that was a farging complete asinine stupid move by topper I am stone lose all respect for this guy he has made some really stupid moves and that was farging dumb farging farging dumb you farging stupid ass

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

officially no wins by nola or wheeler in this series

Don Ho

I have no more F words left my phone just blew up and I just went ballistic farg this team I'm so farging mad right now what a dumb ass move putting Mr. gopher ball in there.

Sorry bud topper is a farging dumb ass he brought putting him in for Nolla with the bases loaded and he blew it tonight farg him farg farg farg

Geowhizzer

Whelp... that may be it.

WHY do you take out your ace?  Especially when your top bullpen guys have failed multiple times in this exact situation over the last several games?

Why do you bat Nick Castellanos 5th EVERY fargING GAME when he hasn't produced?

These two questions shall presumably never be answered.