Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on August 27, 2021, 11:29:56 PM
Can't remember the last time I was so unemotional seeing a game tying home run.

yup no one cares
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

can confirm my presence in philadelphia has no bearing on whether or not the phillies suck

i was at a reading game this week. i think im in the 99th percentile of educated phillies followers....outside of stott and brock stassi who is basically a player coach i did not know of one other player on reading. its not lookin good boys.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Didn't you move back to Philly from upper Mexico right around the time the Phillies started to suck again?

I'm just saying it *might* be you.

MDS

it was a few years into it

to be fair i was here 07 08 09 and even 93 so cant blame me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Wheeler?  What is going on?  One good outing last few months, rest have been like fart balloons.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Did you ever think you would see the bullpen up and stretching in the bottom of the second of a game that wheeler starts?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he's been crap.

MDS

hopefully just a dead arm thing but like a lot of pitchers now, he might just be out of gas. coming off the short season this was gonna happen across the sport

PhillyPhreak54

Tonight's line up is a doozy

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 31, 2021, 04:50:57 PM

yea that guy hitting 2nd sucks

PhillyPhreak54

Pipe down, Todd!

Nice outburst here. Hold on BP plzzz

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 31, 2021, 04:50:57 PM

in a good way

Vierling having himself a night

Bryce too

MDS

only the phillies go on an offensive onslaught with torreyes, galvis, vierling and bonifacio in the lineup. no realmuto, hoskins, didi, segura making tons of outs but now theyre scoring. ok.

i feel like this is going to go 1 of 2 ways. either they have a 6 games lead with 6 to go and lose them all or its real tight and bryce gets covid before the atlanta series

PhillyPhreak54

Did Jean Jean bang your girl or what

MDS

i hate players like him....no power, no plate discipline, average baserunning. he does nothing well except makes above average contact. career second division player for a reason.