Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the dodgers have a better roster than the phillies, fewer wins, and were swept out of godforsaken cinci. please dont put too much thought into anything that happens in the regular season.

with that said, they evidently might face SPENCER HOWARD on tuesday. this is the stuff. inject this into my veins.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Phils might not win til late july
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Error filled shteinshow the last several games

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

how soon until theyre passed by the marlins?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Defense was an abohmination.  Less painful to swim to Alcatraz than watching Bohm, Merrifield and Rojas.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Bats are dead. Shades of the NLCS.

MDS

will they ever score a run again?

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

the phillies cannot have a killer start without something to offset it and (for now) that is getting embarrassed by your former top prospect who has sucked for 5 years and cried his way out of town

this is nature is healing shtein. i feel good.

PhillyPhreak54

Spencer Howard is murking these fools

MDS

have i ever told you how much i hate nick castellanos

Don Ho

Stand in line Todd.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Tick tick tick tick

Don Ho

Take away that top of the ninth in Colorado, this team has sucked balls the last week.

The Phillies have lost nine consecutive games at Oracle Park, 12 of their last 13.