Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I know and I am.

Hell would be Nola followed by Covey in some "let's get cute" situation.

MDS

the good thing is im not sure covey makes the PS roster...they might carry an extra bat to get cute with a rojas pinch running opportunity or RHYS HOSKINS pinch hitting spot

phillies are now basically 3.5 clear of the cubs for the 4 seed and what is essentially 4.5 up on the pack for the first spot out. really good spot
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I can see Hoskins being there for that.

If they carried Rojas as a PR then he better learn to not get picked off.

PhillyPhreak54

Bryce may be heating up, boys.

PhillyPhreak54

Cataldi is on the broadcast and he slurped TMac as one of the best ever along with Harry.

Go back to Avalon, Ang. That's blasphemy.

PhillyPhreak54

And of course the Phils give up the lead while he is on the telecast.

Rojas almost made an amazing catch but god damn

PhillyPhreak54

Totally overwhelmed by Kent Tekulve Jr

PhillyPhreak54

Not their night.

Big offensive night followed by a dud.

Shocking

PhillyPhreak54

What a finish!

Trea Day!

Geowhizzer

If Doval either catches it or doesn't touch it at all, the Giants very well turn a double play on that hit.

PhillyPhreak54

True!

Payback for Rojas missing his ball by an inch

MDS

it wouldve been a tough play to his backhand side...maybe he makes an amazing play, maybe he knocks it down, maybe it still goes through and they win anyway. womp womp who cares

its the phillies and its never this easy but man they are creating some serious distance between themselves and the rest of the pack. if the braves werent so good there would be a division race but whatever. at this point, get ready for some weird stuff in sept - piggybacking lorenzen and suarez, shorter starts for nola/wheeler, openers. theyre gonna have to get creative with their pitching in october and got some runway to test shtein out.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Who we gettin at home in the WC round?

MDS

no clue...cubs kind of feel like theyre playing the best of that pack but it could be any of them. the one team id love to avoid is miami because they can throw: sandy, eury and luzardo and that would not be ideal.

QB Eagles

QuoteOn Tuesday, Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred unveiled the launch of the Commissioner's Ambassador Program, a new effort featuring 12 former players who will participate in Major League Baseball programs, represent the game at MLB events and support the league's international growth, among other responsibilities.

The program will be led by former MVPs Ryan Howard and Jimmy Rollins. They'll be joined by fellow former players Dellin Betances, Michael Bourn, Dexter Fowler, Jeremy Guthrie, LaTroy Hawkins, Jed Lowrie, Fred McGriff, Ichiro Suzuki, Nick Swisher and Shane Victorino.

'08 Phils all over this shtein. Raul IbaƱez was the key guy at MLB who put this together, too. Getting his friends paid to do nothing. And Utley is basically doing the same thing for the MLB in London.