Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

What a douche!  I'd respond, "$14 for every inch your wife wishes you cock was?"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Saw it was 2-0 and figured ok nice

Forgot Nola was pitching

So of course Nola gave up a homer. Loser

Don Ho

I wanted to enjoy the game today and relax.

Vagina Boy and Yuseless Marte, of course not.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

I told my buddy here watch the Royals series.  Young team, 6 game win streak, no pressure, loose, house money.....well here ya go.

PhillyPhreak54

And of course that farging oaf goes down swinging

Don Ho

Flounder deserves as much booing as anyone on this squad.

And WTF Marsh?  Trying to say foul ball?  You didn't catch it, fair by a mile.  Man on third, soon to be 7-5

Don Ho

Is the Phils staff that stupid?  To actually challenge that?  Topper is an idiot.

PhillyPhreak54

Topper is awful with challenges.

And the defense reeks.

This week has been trash. Lose 2/3 to PIT, blow that Wednesday game and about to get worked by the Royals.

You're going to lose 4/6 to the Pirates and Royals.

Don Ho

Ok Tre, we're trying here, we really are, all the love and aloha your way but WTF was that?

Don Ho

Team effort tonight:

Vagina Boy
Yuseless
Flounder
Topper
Entire offense tightening up like a well diggers ass

Don Ho

Enjoy Anaheim or San Diego, where they like to burn money, next year Nola. 

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm done with Nola. I can't wait for him to be gone.

Let the Rangers or Angels overpay for his lousy ass

MDS

nothing more phillies than 2/3 orioles, 3/4 marlins then 2/3 pirates and a big fat L against kc

this one was basically all nola. enough runs and clean game otherwise.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.