Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Way to start things off K Turner, another foolish looking AB.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Wonder if this is one of those games Wheeler is still "working on things"?  We're only 7 weeks in.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I see I don't even need to watch tonight do I? Walked in the door and it's 3-0

Don Ho

This team really is trash right now.  Guthrie gets on base.  These farging clowns. 123 on three straight pitches.  At least turner didn't strikeout.

PhillyPhreak54

Score and give it right back

Losers

Don Ho

Lifeless shtein tonight.

MDS

the castellanos AB in the 7th was the killer. hes been doing fine in the macro but 1 HR in may and just efortless ABs tonight. if he gets the run in its 4-4 and they bring in ser, different dynamic.

dylan covey tomorrow. who's excited!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Win streak begins tomorrow.

🤢

PhillyPhreak54

Gonna get broomed by the DBacks

Perfect

PhillyPhreak54

God damn farging shtein

Can we get a shut down inning after scoring?

farg!

PhillyPhreak54

Can't catch a break. Should've been a hit by Schwarber

Don Ho

Ser Anthony is Sir shtein.  That was putrid, took any steam out of this lifeless bunch they had tonight.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 23, 2023, 09:20:51 PMCan't catch a break. Should've been a hit by Schwarber

not really...pretty normal play for any cf to make

they had 6 hits on a night where dylan covey and yunior marte recorded 2/3rds of the outs. need to get to 5 runs. couldnt. the offense is just utterly pitiful and the most depressing part is there is no fix whatsoever. the roster is the roster, there is zero flexibility.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The expected BA was like .900 there, Beane.

MDS

look at you referencing completely meaningless advanced metrics to try and prove a point...there is hope for you yet young buck