The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

wow i had no idea nash was on the market.  who knows if he'll be a good coach but he he definitely will. 

nets get nash sixers get lue sounds about right.

phattymatty

what's going to happen in that they will "hire" Udoka.  then nothing in the front office will change.

and they lose in the first round next two years.  then ben and jo leave.

the end.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on September 03, 2020, 10:19:26 AM
wow i had no idea nash was on the market.  who knows if he'll be a good coach but he he definitely will. 

nets get nash sixers get lue sounds about right.

I didn't either but as soon as I heard it this morning my first impression was that he's going to be a really good coach.

MDS

jamal murray was the 7th pick and jokic was the 41st

nuggets have advanced further and done more than the sixers in a tougher conference without tanking for 100 years and glorifying a pouting loser who cant shoot and a fat goofball who cares about instagram followers more than anything

farg you and farg hinkie you process trusting dorks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

:yay :yay :yay

Every time I see Jayson Tatum i cry a little bit.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

the celtics make me sick and lebron is going to have his easiest ring ever this year.

but i also wouldn't mind jimmy winning as a giant farg you to the sixers.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm all in on a Heat Nuggets final.

Every time I watch the Celtics I hate them more.

hunt

yeah. f boston...again and again.

on the sixers, there's a guy with "connections" on realgm saying that harris wants d'antoni but the front office (brand) wants lue. nice to see them on the same page, as usual.  and if it winds up being d'antoni, there's a greater chance of major roster moves possibly even including embiid being traded.

i'm sure they'll make the worst possible decisions.  we still have mo's fo-fo-fo...but 1983 was a long ass time ago.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

phattymatty

the fact that the entire front office is still intact is infuriating.  I was fine with getting rid of Brett like two years ago, but he was not the cause of all of this.

I'm not going to be happy or sad with a new coach because this group will not work.  if I had to pick one I guess it's Dantoni.

I keep seeing buddy heild chatter, if they can get him and get rid of Horford's contract that's a small start. 

hunt

yeah, at least d'antoni might be interesting. i didn't realize until yesterday that mda is 69 years old...pop is the only head coach older than him.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on September 24, 2020, 10:15:01 AM
the fact that the entire front office is still intact is infuriating.  I was fine with getting rid of Brett like two years ago, but he was not the cause of all of this.

I'm not going to be happy or sad with a new coach because this group will not work.  if I had to pick one I guess it's Dantoni.

I keep seeing buddy heild chatter, if they can get him and get rid of Horford's contract that's a small start. 

I'd prefer D'Antoni plus this

Roster is a mess

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Buddy added and Horford sent to the moon would be a nice start.

Josh Harris is a bum. I cannot stand that guy. They have farged up a good thing and it began with running Hinkie out and hiring Colangelo.

QB Eagles

Adam Silver deserves some of the blame for forcing the Colangelos on them. People say he's a great commish, but he hasn't been great for the Sixers.

phattymatty

^^ truth.

I heard some story recently that he so universally liked for the most part, that the only time he gets heckled is by Sixers fans and he gets all tensed up and doesn't ever know how to respond.

MDS

nba drama queens pumping out harden rumors because of d'antoni

thats exactly what the sixers need. another stat humping loser obsessed with his image.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.