Week 2 - Chiefs: Andrew Walter Reid

Started by MDS, September 10, 2017, 10:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Can he not call so many farging designed screens

Eagaholic

I'm not nearly as down on the Eagles as most. They beat the Steelers last year who were a SB favorite and went 3-0 so I give them even chances. 24-24.

Eagles_Legendz

You should be benched the rest of the game for that.  You have him stopped short if you play the man.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 17, 2017, 01:27:41 PM
You should be benched the rest of the game for that.  You have him stopped short if you play the man.

thats why hes jaylon watkins
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Fletch and McLeod going off the field gimpy is less than ideal

shtein

Don Ho

Get used to hill streaking downfield with a 3 step beat on his man.  If fatty has half a brain he's all over that all day.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 17, 2017, 01:29:13 PM
Jaylen "Izell Jenkins" Watkins

I still have visions engrained in my head that won't go away of izell just being beat like a drum.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 17, 2017, 01:31:30 PM
Fletch and McLeod going off the field gimpy is less than ideal

shtein

The new kicker may be playing in the defensive backfield before the day is over.

MDS

looks like theyre gonna be in this game

minor success!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Don Ho on September 17, 2017, 01:35:05 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 17, 2017, 01:29:13 PM
Jaylen "Izell Jenkins" Watkins

I still have visions engrained in my head that won't go away of izell just being beat like a drum.
Yeah, toast of the town

Don Ho

Munson

Lol Chiefs drop 8 in coverage and still get the sack
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.