Dorial Green-Beckham, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 16, 2016, 09:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: hunt on August 16, 2016, 10:17:08 AM
eagles brought in brooks, wiz, & the 2 rooks...so kelly might not have even made the roster.

Kelly is an OT...all those other guys are guards...he was a lock to make the roster and very easily could have won the RT tackle job...the only reason they have barbre there now is because they prefer Kelly as peters back up on the left side...barbre has experience in the nfl at RT
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Kelly is garbage.  I can't believe anyone is less than relieved he's out of there. 

hunt

such a lock to make the roster that they just traded him, mel kiper jr.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

Quote from: hunt on August 16, 2016, 10:27:17 AM

point is he wasn't getting cut....and you don't know what positions their lineman play so just stop

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hunt

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 16, 2016, 10:28:08 AM

point is he wasn't getting cut....and you don't know what positions their lineman play so just stop

point is he's gone...barbre is practicing at rt & so is the rook with the ridiculously long name i won't even try to spell.  but yeah, all the new guys are guards and kelly...who they just traded...was going to a valuable backup tackle. 
yeah...go with that.

MDS

so he grew up with no dad and his moms was on that stuff

im sure mike mularkey, a human ape, was very cognizant of that. doug p is a doofus but his approach might work better?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

I make this trade 100 times out of 100 just for the upside.  Howeeever- DGB with all of his issues strikes me as the type where if you had a Pete Carroll or Belichick or even Jim Harbaugh type, you could turn him into a pro bowl WR - with Doug, I tend to expect this goes no where.

ice grillin you

Quote from: hunt on August 16, 2016, 10:31:56 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 16, 2016, 10:28:08 AM

point is he's gone...barbre is practicing at rt & so is the rook with the ridiculously long name i won't even try to spell.  but yeah, all the new guys are guards and kelly...who they just traded...was going to a valuable backup tackle. 
yeah...go with that.

the guy with the long name is horrible and practice squad at best...and yes Kelly was at worst the back up LT and very possibly the starter at RT...but they have a million guards so he was going to be cut....wtf?

hunt

ice grillin you

so many beat writers saying right now that the eagles needed dgb to improve their depth at wr....they actually have depth there they just aren't good....OT has much worse depth....they needed a shot of talent at wr that's what this deal did

ice grillin you

howie pederson presser supposed to start at 11

QB Eagles

The funny thing is that the Eagles already have a talented yet lazy WR who will never come close to reaching his potential in Randle. Now they have two.

ice grillin you

true they both seem to be knuckleheads but to be fair they are on different planets when it comes to talent...dgb could be alshon jeffery if he applied himself

hunt

if you're super bored, here you go:

https://youtu.be/G-CwGEu6fqQ

you have to click on it a 2nd time to watch on youtube.