Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

take trout out of the mix and at least a quarter of millville are probably yankee fans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

This is the most awesome Carson Wentz thread ever.

ice grillin you

General_Failure

QuoteWhile all eyes are on Carson, his eyes remain focused on the Lord. He is committed to making the name of Jesus Christ famous

Man, he's really got his work cut out for him there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Never heard of him.  How's that pronounced anyway?  Is it Gee Zoos?  Jay Zus?  Jess Us?  Hey Zues?  Cheeze Us? I wanna learn more about this guy. His name is fascinating, so I can only imagine everything else about him is unbelievable. 

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

MDS

what kind of animal makes his teammates come out to farging north dakota to workout

go to miami...spend 10 minutes throwing and the rest of the time doing blow and fingering strippers in the bathroom. losers.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I always thought the same about McNabb.  Who the wants to go to farging Arizona?  In summer.  To practice football.  It's a zesty tradition, this business of the star QB issuing what amounts to mandatory training camp invitations to whatever shteinhole they call home.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on July 10, 2017, 04:37:34 PM
what kind of animal makes his teammates come out to farging north dakota to workout

go to miami...spend 10 minutes throwing and the rest of the time doing blow and fingering strippers in the bathroom. losers.

Ha. Exactly.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on July 10, 2017, 04:37:34 PM

Maybe Carson is secretly hoping he can rufee the bison burgers so he can finger the receivers.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

He's brought them there under the guise of football workout but he's going to kidnap them and put them in some Jesus freak camp

Munson

Carson is gonna Sunshine from Remember The Titans them and try to bring them into some restaurant that doesn't take kindly to his teammates in them parts.

Nah but I'd enjoy visiting Teddy Roosevelt National Park.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds