2016 College Football

Started by Rome, February 03, 2016, 12:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Get the paramedics and paddles ready...Brian Kelly may stroke out. Face is Phillies hat red.

PhillyPhreak54

What a game!

Kizer is playing great. What a throw.

MDS

schefter throwing kizer around as a top pick next year

hes no carson wentz
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Deshaun Watson
Kizer

All good. We got the dude from hilbilly state

ice grillin you

bar I'm at is trying to close  lol
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 04, 2016, 10:56:29 PM
bar I'm at is trying to close  lol

thats what your czech ass gets for going up to bumblefarg, ny on one of the best cfb weekends of the year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

no lie I just paid this chick 20 bucks to stay open

MDS

is this a good time to tell you im bringing my pops on sunday and he thought trump's speech in arizona last week was "good"

PhillyPhreak54

This shtein is off the chain insaneeeeeeee

Wowowowowowowosowowowow

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 04, 2016, 11:03:50 PM
is this a good time to tell you im bringing my pops on sunday and he thought trump's speech in arizona last week was "good"

it's fine cause he's a church mouse at tailgates

and yes this game is off the charts

MDS

really good game and really good appetizer weekend for whats to come when the big boy league comes back

PhillyPhreak54

Texas imploded there...damn

We goin OT

PhillyPhreak54

Wowowowow ND comes right back!

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Lolol that's about right

This game is nuts