2016 College Football

Started by Rome, February 03, 2016, 12:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

As an only slightly emotionally invested UM grad who's endured the years of boring-ass football produced by the previous several regimes, I'm 10000% on board with handing the team over to that psychopath. I expect it to end in flames but if he can beat Ohio State a few times it'll be worth it.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh snap! Partying in Vegas?

And I don't blame you for not getting up for that. I took them +40 in our pick em and figured they'd cover. Oops

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteSouthern Miss closes on 34-0 run to beat Kentucky 44-35. This is first time since 1995 that 5 SEC teams have lost openers (6 that season).

SEC! SEC!

MDS

get your licks in now when shea patterson starts playing for ole miss  they will never lose a game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Auburn's offense is painful to watch

MDS

i dont know if its because its his 2nd game in 3 nights, but brent seems OLD tonight
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

DGAF

He can call games from the afterlife and I'd listen

MDS

youre a sucker for degenerate gambling alcoholic legendary announcers

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i took richmond in the college pick em with no line and of course bet them with a real line but

show me the money!

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Good call

Week one sucked for me which is why I stopped getting real scratch on it.

PhillyPhreak54

Hopefully Bevo jams one of those horns up Brian Kelly's ass

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Dumbfarg extroidinare Kelly keeps switching QBs - stupid.

Buechele (pops used to play 3B for the Rangers) looks legit.

Chris Warren is the son of ex Seahawk/Eagle/Cowboy Chris Warren

Malik Jefferson is going to be the top MLB in the nation soon

PhillyPhreak54