Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Meh...brutal only by comparison to the underhand wiffle ball pitches normally tossed his way.  Fair questions, and put bluntly sure...but we're talking football in the NFL, not feelings in first grade.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

chase young out for at least the first four games...which of course includes an eagle game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

rookie RB Brian Robinson shot multiple time in carjacking

stable condition

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Shades of Jerome McDougle's incident

Hope he's ok and recovers well

Diomedes

Diomedes

Monday morning coffee while perusing the Commies subreddit is my favorite morning coffee break.

ice grillin you

they need to be a little better so they don't get one of the two QB's
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

They will be once they bench AO1.

I have a feeling that Howell or Heinicke is their QB after this weeks game against CHI.

That gives them a little bit of time before they play the Packers.

Diomedes

I'm pretty confident this team will fail regardless of the talent they add.  It's a rotten scene; any success will occur in spite of the , not because of , etc.

PhillyPhreak54

No doubt.

But the removal of Wentz, with their weapons and a QB who can and will break contain, will make them juuuust good enough to put them out of the running for one of the top college guys.

QB Eagles

Their schedule should prevent them from ending up at the top of the draft.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Snyder may in fact have enough dirt to hold the others at bay....

As a fan of football, that's atrocious, because his team is an embarrassment to the game.
As an Eagles fan, this is great news.  I enjoy Washington failure so much more than NY or even Dallas failure.

In other news, now the problem with Wentz isn't throwing shoulder, but throwing bicep tendon.  But he's gonna be a warrior and play tonight.  Not liking this as a Terry McLaurin owner...but maybe they put Heineke in, who I have no doubt will look for Scary Terry more reliably than Wentz does.

General_Failure

Shame to hear that Danny killed himself with two bullets in the back of the head. He was so young.

The man. The myth. The legend.