2016 Head Coach Search

Started by Butchers Bill, December 29, 2015, 07:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

MDS

i think schefter basically said the eagles just dont want to zero in on someone like they did with chip...they liked gase and all, but want to talk to a ton of people before hiring someone that will eventually hate howie
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

if you feel like searching for it theres also lots of good old stuff on him in the denver post and the chicago newspapers from before he became a coaching candidate
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 06, 2016, 10:15:36 AM
if you feel like searching for it theres also lots of good old stuff on him in the denver post and the chicago newspapers from before he became a coaching candidate

you right now

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

rappaport reporting hes coming back for a second interview this weekend

hunt

good news.
seems like he's a qb guru...the kind of coach who could elevate sanchez to the next level! 
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

Quote from: hunt on January 06, 2016, 10:30:56 AM
good news.
seems like he's a qb guru...the kind of coach who could elevate sanchez to the next level!

good news if he makes it back...hes got three interviews before then including the giants on friday

Susquehanna Birder

Quote...if he can transform Cutler into a studious pro who doesn't make consistently dumb mistakes, what can't he do?

Susquehanna Birder

I guess that the FO slobbered all over the guy, and he got out of there just to see if he can field any better offers. If he makes it back this weekend, it will be on his terms, to make a deal that Jeffrey can't refuse.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on January 06, 2016, 08:18:50 AM
Gargano talked a lot this morning about Pederson and he thinks he will be the guy.  He laid out a logical case and I'm sure he's getting most of his information from someone inside the org because Shefter came on and pretty much agreed with everything he said.  It comes back to the fact that Lurie is "shook up" from the Chip Kelly experience and wants to go back to something safe.  He knows that Andy was his best pick and someone from his staff would be comfrotable to Jeff.  Andy has been talking to Jeff and selling Pederson to him. 

Shefter agreed with all that but also said they are very intrigued by Gase because he is a good offensive mind.

Pederson is someone I would prefer them to not hire. Everything there makes sense when laying the case for him but still...I would prefer Shumur before him

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

pederson doesnt seem like any kind of offensive mind...in fact it feels like he has little responsibility at all...he just seems like the guy who goes and gets andys porterhouses at lunch and who got the OC position and a job in the nfl at all simply because andy likes him

i have no idea why anyone would hire him

Sgt PSN

Doug Pederson = Brad Childress.

ice grillin you

not a terrible comparison but childress at least had some successful burn in college and had been around for a while

andy pulled pederson off the streets a couple years ago

Sgt PSN

Didn't he have Pederson on his staff in Philly?  Thought he hired him in some capacity almost immediately after he retired.