Week 6 - Giants MNF with Chip The Genius

Started by MDS, October 11, 2015, 08:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Apples and oranges. DH was in Giants stadium and close to getting pushed over a railing. I've either gotten into or almost gotten into fights every time I've been to an Eagles game up here. Things escalate, then sometimes shtein happens. And I'm not someone looking to get into a fight, because...why?

This guy was annoying, but it's tough to get on board with dudes randomly punching people just because they're annoying. If that was the rule, I'm pretty sure I'd never stop punching people.

phattymatty

Meh. That was just a love punch or two because the guy was asking for it. Would be different if he kept hitting him on the ground but that was a respectful and loving ass kicking.

smeags

shtein like that happens all the time, you don't need a football rivalry.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

rjs246

I have reached a point in life where I literally cannot imagine throwing hands over a farging football game.

Having said that, that dude's stupid face was begging for knuckles.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Eagaholic

Lol "dont they know red jerseys mean no contact"

Don Ho

MNF, alcohol consumption the past 6+ hours, late night, subway, obnoxious human beings, fight, hmmm, never saw that coming.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

smeags

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

Eagaholic

he didn't piss himself, that's just the lighting or something right?