2015 Fantasy Football - OMG your big league

Started by SunMo, August 30, 2015, 11:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

i'd go ryan coming off his bye & with his #2 wr back.

i do have bortles starting in a $$ league this week tho.  :paranoid
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

Quote from: SunMo on November 19, 2015, 08:26:09 AM
Bortles against Tenn tonight or Ryan vs Indy Sunday?

If they were both playing Sunday i would lean towards Bortles because tennessee isn't good on defense but Thursday night games always seem to score lower.

I have the exact same dilemma, I'm going with Bortles. I hate thursday night games too but Ryan has been off and on and Bortles is fairly consistent. Every time I've chosen Ryan Bortles has outscored him so I'm sticking with Bortles until he lets me down.

ice grillin you

id go with putting all your lungs on a bye for the next 15 minutes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Seems my roster is back to 100% now with Dez, Pimp, and Shady all off the injury report. Problem is that now I've got too many options. 

WR - Dez, Marshall, Pimp, Diggs, Watkins
RB - Shady, West, D. Murray, Gurley

I'm def playing Gurley, West, and Dez.  Trying to pick a 2nd WR and a flex.

Sgt PSN

phattymatty

I'm in a "suicide" league where you get the points from your team if you win, but if you lose you are still in it, you just don't get any points. I'm 4-7 this year.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm in it too...thought Havas was the one who sent me the link a couple yrs ago but it was you now that you mention it

I've lost four in a row

Awful

Munson

Pick 2 in a PPR:

DeSean Jackson vs. NYG
Davante Adams vs. CHI
Eddie Lacy vs. CHI
Alfred Blue vs. NO
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Bullet vs your face.

I dunno though....can't say I love any of them. Anyone vs Chi pass def is nice, but Rodgers spreads the ball around so much that it's a guessing game.

Pimp & Lacey. Lacey, for whatever reason takes half a season to wake up.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

SD

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Left Carr and Watkins on my bench. Luckily I've still got Barnidge tonight and I'm only down 3.5.

Sgt PSN

Trying to decide if I should go with Pimp or Dez.

Also thinking about C. West over Gurley. Gurley is a beast, but he's been held in check the last 3 weeks and faces Arz. West might be splitting carries, but gets to face a weak Oakland defense.