Week Six vs Giants - Sunday Night

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 06, 2014, 12:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteJordan Raanan @JordanRaanan
Follow

Antrel Rolle: #eagles aren't team to beat b/c they won division last year. NFC East was 'weak' last year #giants

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteKimberly Jones ‏@KimJonesSports 7m7 minutes ago

Rashad Jennings has brace on left knee. Says he "definitely" does not need surgery. Says MRI indicated "it'll heal up."

SD

Thank you Rolle. The Eagles need something stupid like that to light a fire. I now predict them to win and Rolle to get burned on a TD.

MDS

pro football players need someone to say something....irrelevant to get excited to play football
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Yeah. It turns out professional athletes are big dumb manchildren who've been coddled their entire lives and actually get upset when people say mean things about them. Who knew?

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

Quote from: Munson on October 06, 2014, 02:11:21 PM
Pretty sure it's just black jersey/midnight green pants

The green pants aren't done yet either

Rome

Quote from: SD on October 06, 2014, 02:23:02 PM
Horrible

You used to go to the stadium and see 90% new Eagles logo and midnight green, now it's closer to 60/40 with the 40% rockin the old school logo/Kelly Green. The fans have spoken.

Saw a guy with a current Eagles jersey with 99 Brown on the back. Huge violation.

:deion

BigEd76

Quote from: SD on October 06, 2014, 02:23:02 PMSaw a guy with a current Eagles jersey with 99 Brown on the back. Huge violation.

General_Failure

If Gruden weren't a colossal icehole, Randall would have worn that.

PhillyPhreak54

Pretty much. They should've never let him leave.

Lol at Nike not having jerseys or pants ready for a team in the biggest league in the world

I still find that amazing

I think the all black will look sweet

MDS

its because midnight green isnt a real color

but christina lurie wants midnight green, so thats the color
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I know but they had them last year in midnight green

But noooo Nike just needs to have that ugly flywire collar

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 06, 2014, 12:59:10 PM
So I just saw a tweet that said Barwin said on WIP that they're wearing all black Sunday night

Black pants too?!

Perfect funeral attire as the birds are dying right in front of our eyes.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 06, 2014, 04:38:48 PM
Quote from: Munson on October 06, 2014, 02:11:21 PM
Pretty sure it's just black jersey/midnight green pants

The green pants aren't done yet either

There are so many questions and poor decisions being made here. Who decided black pants were a good idea? Why the farg were the finished before the green pants. Why can they change their alternates to allow for black pants but not kelly green jerseys? How the farg does Nike not know how to get a color that's been used for nearly twenty farging years now?!

Oh, right. This is the same company that can't finish spray painting the Jags helmets and gave the Bucs some big vcr clock numbers for their jerseys.

Munson

YEah I really didn't realize these were things that needed to be "finished"....You'd figure they'd just have a shteinton of green pants made before every season.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds