Gillick will be president
Howard is probably gone and they'll eat almost all $61m
Utley to first?
Asche to left?
Hamels to be dealt? Cubs and Red Sox want him bad

Rome

Yes!
Who Cares?
Fine - He' 124 years old but he's not one of the Phillies' old guard.
Good riddance.
Meh.
LOL
Buh bye.

MDS

none of those things will happen

eskin is the fraud of frauds
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

so the only thing true about eskin's report is that middleton owns 48%

also one of the buck brother's kids is going to be the new monty. his name is david buck or something. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this organization will never, ever get it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wait...The Chief was wrong?! No way

MDS

oh wait it turns out this david buck is not related to the shady buck family that owns part of the team.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

What is in any way remotely good about that?

Bitchy sportswriters gleefully refuting the rant of an over-the-hill know-nothing douchebag?  Oh, yayyyyy!  So exciting!!

:puke

MDS

the best part of that was stark saying howard is done...good riddance choke

SunMo

stop linking to crossingbroad...i hate giving page views to that douche bag
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

yeah i refuse to go to that site

i hate him anyway but i cant stand how hes a whore for the flyers and despises the sixers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

im beginning to think you might more of a homer for the sixers than anyone else is for anyything else ever in the history of the world

ice grillin you

no i hate super white people way more than i love the sixers

i actually like all four philly teams equally

MDS

under no circumstances do i believe that

also the phillies cut sean o'houlihanmcsullivanconnor or whatever that mic's name was. sorry romey.

ice grillin you

its true

the difference is there is nothing to hate about the sixers right now an theres no games that have anything riding on them so negative cynical miserable reverse psychology wanna kill everyone after a loss havas is not necessary

its almost like they are so horrifically bad right now that they are good