2014 Phillies Thread - There's Always Next Year

Started by Rome, March 28, 2014, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Is anyone seriously still watching this dreck?

I would rather watch an IGY-Todd 8-hour "Wire" podcast than this shtein.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on September 26, 2014, 06:25:04 AM
Is anyone seriously still watching this dreck?

I would rather watch an IGY-Todd 8-hour "Wire" podcast than this shtein.

I was watching that drek in person yesterday, thank you very much!

Diekman...  :boom

Rome

BigEd76

The Phils clinched a top 11 pick in the draft, which means they can blow $15M/yr on some #3 pitcher without losing the pick

PhillyPhreak54

Smug rubbed himself raw upon hearing that news

What middling starter is available!?

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The Cuban is transitioning back to starter in spring training

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

When they fire Amaro, I'll start to give a shtein again.

Until then they're treading the same lukewarm filthy water they've been treading for three years.

Sgt PSN

They've got to do more than fire RAJ to get my attention.  I'm not sold on Sandberg either, not to mention that a new GM would still need 5 years to make this team respectable again. 

MDS

all they need to compete is yasmany and to get rid of the geezers (yes that includes utley, sorry homers)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 26, 2014, 07:35:33 PM
They've got to do more than fire RAJ to get my attention.  I'm not sold on Sandberg either, not to mention that a new GM would still need 5 years to make this team respectable again.

there is nothing to get excited about next year...get me some top flight prospects in the system and im back in...oh also the nats need to switch divisions
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous