Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

lake effect snow at it again
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

QuoteBarb ‏@ChiBarb  5h5 hours ago
I wonder if Al Gore knows 4 people have died so far in Buffalo from all that global warming.  #sad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Ben Tate was claimed by the Vikings

smeags

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 19, 2014, 01:04:11 PM
lake effect snow at it again

they say its a light fluffy snow but 6ft is 6ft
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on November 19, 2014, 01:06:58 PM
QuoteBarb ‏@ChiBarb  5h5 hours ago
I wonder if Al Gore knows 4 people have died so far in Buffalo from all that global warming.  #sad

This is the worst argument against global warming. It's Buffalo and it's November. It gets cold there and they get snow.  Saying a freak snow storm in one of the coldest areas of the country disproves global warming is no different than global warming supporters pointing to a record high temp in May in the Mojave Desert as proof that it does exist.

Idiots.

ice grillin you

its wasnt even a storm per se...it was cold air floating over warm water which makes snow....its been happening since the great lakes were formed 15,000 years ago....has nothing to do with global warming altho like global warming it does have to do with science....unfortunately right wing nuts dont believe in science

Seabiscuit36

True, but the arctic mass that caused this one isn't exactly an every 20 year occurrence. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

i remember this day, can't believe it was 15 years ago. they should go back to making point differential a more important tie breaker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ83nnODDjs

BigEd76

Toronto says they're out on hosting Jets/Bills.  Looks like it could end up in Detroit or Washington

PhillyPhreak54

Damn I forgot about that

Nice pull on the vid.

Lol a Delhomme doing what he did best...throw picks.

And two white WRs ballin...a penny for your thoughts igy?

BigEd76

And after all that, Dallas won and got in anyway

ice grillin you

what are the chances of finding a good online stream of the early nfl game on thanksgiving

BigEd76

Notice the height of the snow under the goalpost

hbionic

Nice pic ED.

Sweet vid Phatty. I remember when football used to be exciting to watch.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 20, 2014, 03:21:44 PM
what are the chances of finding a good online stream of the early nfl game on thanksgiving

Close to 100% since it'll be the only game on and there is sure to be a lot of streamers.