Around The NFL - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2014, 06:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

source your shtein easy

looks like....are you in the nfl offices you FRAUD
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

QuoteFor Colts owner Jim Irsay, an arrest last month on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and felony possession of a controlled substance (four counts) may have been the tipping point in a series of problems that, at a minimum, justifies careful examination by the league office.

According to Tim Evans and Mark Alesia of the Indianapolis Star, the arrest came less than three weeks after a woman was found dead of an apparent drug overdose in a townhouse Irsay previously had given to her.

Police and the coroner are reportedly waiting for toxicology results before determining the cause of Kimberly Wundrum's death.  Per the Star, a police report determines that a plate with "white powder, straw, razor" were found in the townhouse, along with photographs of Irsay.

The Star report also raises the question of whether Irsay purchased the townhouse given to Wundrum with money flowing from Irsay's ownership of the Colts.  Because he's the sole owner of the team, the decision to divert funds for personal use won't be a problem — unless, of course, charges incurred for personal endeavors were reflected as business expenses.

Irsay reportedly had $29,000 in his possession when arrested, with the cash in a briefcase, his wallet, and laundry bags.  That dynamic has not yet been explained by Irsay or the Colts, and it hasn't received the scrutiny from the media that perhaps it should.
Damn, only $29,000? And laundry bags? He needs some Pimp lessons.

Eagaholic

QuotePolice have confirmed a TMZ report that Colin Kaepernick is being investigated for a possible sexual assault at a hotel in Miami.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Quote from: Eagaholic on April 10, 2014, 01:25:01 PM
QuoteFor Colts owner Jim Irsay, an arrest last month on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and felony possession of a controlled substance (four counts) may have been the tipping point in a series of problems that, at a minimum, justifies careful examination by the league office.

According to Tim Evans and Mark Alesia of the Indianapolis Star, the arrest came less than three weeks after a woman was found dead of an apparent drug overdose in a townhouse Irsay previously had given to her.

Police and the coroner are reportedly waiting for toxicology results before determining the cause of Kimberly Wundrum's death.  Per the Star, a police report determines that a plate with "white powder, straw, razor" were found in the townhouse, along with photographs of Irsay.

The Star report also raises the question of whether Irsay purchased the townhouse given to Wundrum with money flowing from Irsay's ownership of the Colts.  Because he's the sole owner of the team, the decision to divert funds for personal use won't be a problem — unless, of course, charges incurred for personal endeavors were reflected as business expenses.

Irsay reportedly had $29,000 in his possession when arrested, with the cash in a briefcase, his wallet, and laundry bags.  That dynamic has not yet been explained by Irsay or the Colts, and it hasn't received the scrutiny from the media that perhaps it should.
Damn, only $29,000? And laundry bags? He needs some Pimp lessons.

Pimp lessons are definitely needed...she was gross looking:

Eagaholic

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 10, 2014, 01:43:39 PM
CUT!
Ha.
Cut him because the woman was thought to have gang affiliations.

And Irsay - that story goes from bad to worse with that pic.

hbionic

Cut him because he hasn't been circumcised.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

smeags

Quote from: hbionic on April 10, 2014, 02:15:05 PM
Cut him because he hasn't been circumcised.

he sprung that on you did he ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hbionic

No, I could tell when he was in his boxer-briefs.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

JackStraw

"Cut" was for Kaep-her-quick....assuming story has legs, it will be REAL interesting to see what the 9'ers do here. Going from bong hit to waking up in hospital is some serious "couch-lock" shtein. Maui Wowiee n shtein...

I guess locker room cancer (TO, PIMP) but no legals is much worse than legal stuff like this and, oh, all the "arrested thread" HOF'ers...
Endless regression to the mean

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Eagaholic on April 10, 2014, 02:10:09 PM

Cut him because the woman was thought to have gang bang affiliations.

BigEd76

Shawne Merriman signed with WWE and will start as an announcer while he trains to become a wrestler

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 12, 2014, 06:59:15 PM
Shawne Merriman signed with WWE and will start as an announcer while he begins his cycle

SD

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 12, 2014, 06:59:15 PM
Shawne Merriman signed with WWE and will be dead within the next decade