Wild Card Weekend vs New Orleans Saints

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 29, 2013, 11:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NC_Eagle

At least we didn't get blown out, assuming no miracle play.

Game would be over if we could have punched that last FG drive in for a TD.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

General_Failure

Here I am, hoping for a blocked FG that isn't going to be blocked.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 04, 2014, 10:54:24 PM
Alright how are they losing this? I say the Eagles score a TD and old as the hills kicker Graham connects on a 50+ yarder.

Nah it's gonna end up being a chip shot. Nice running defense iceholes.

Eagaholic

they should have just allowed the saints to score a td before the time out and took their chances with 2 minutes and 2 pt conversion. should still do it if it isn't a 1st down and they run

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagaholic on January 04, 2014, 11:15:48 PM
they should have just allowed the saints to score a td before the time out and took their chances with 2 minutes and 2 pt conversion. should still do it if it isn't a 1st down and they run

I agree.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 04, 2014, 11:15:38 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on January 04, 2014, 10:54:24 PM
Alright how are they losing this? I say the Eagles score a TD and old as the hills kicker Graham connects on a 50+ yarder.

Nah it's gonna end up being a chip shot. Nice running defense iceholes.

Yeah, but how was the defense supposed to know they were just going to run?

NC_Eagle

That big return and penalty was the nail in the coffin.

Don Ho

So we can safely throw that bullshtein with the weather thing right out the window.

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on January 04, 2014, 11:18:28 PM
So we can safely throw that bullshtein with the weather thing right out the window.

Welcome to Philadelphia, where bullshtein weather stats come to die in the gutter.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: NC_Eagle on January 04, 2014, 11:17:44 PM
That big return and penalty was the nail in the coffin.

Even without the penalty it was an inexcusable return.

NC_Eagle

Nice season guys, at least we did better than the preseason rankings said we would.

Defense is a higher priority than offense this draft, IMHO.

PhillyPhreak54

Alex Henerey needs to farg himself

Goddamn shtein ass motherfarger

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

farg you defense.  farg these losers.  I'm pissed.  Maybe later this week I'll fall for the great season bullshtein but that was just an awful performance by the special teams and the defense in crunch time.