Fire Chip Kelly

Started by MDS, October 27, 2013, 03:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Still looking for the last of the igy fearsome foursome

Eagles_Legendz

Eagles O was legit his first year here.  But coaches are smart in the NFL - I think people assumed that as coordinators caught on to his concepts, he'd adjust and stay a step ahead ... and he just refused to do it.   

The biggest problem to me is there was never a second shoe to drop.  There was no plan in place once people started scheming for what he was doing.

General_Failure

Zanshin. Now you can go to sleep.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 09, 2016, 10:38:51 PM
Still looking for the last of the igy fearsome foursome

theres obviously more than four but they were one in ten thousand from his hiring to about october 2015

im pretty sure you had them winning the superbowl last year and it wasnt because they were loaded with great players
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

It's because I can't stomach to pick anyone else to win the do kip and partly to troll lil guy

When they hired him I was cautiously optimistic and wished for more Harbaugh than Petrino/Spurrier

Why? Because the track record for college coaches to the big boys league is lousy

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 09, 2016, 10:39:39 PM
Eagles O was legit his first year here.  But coaches are smart in the NFL - I think people assumed that as coordinators caught on to his concepts, he'd adjust and stay a step ahead ... and he just refused to do it.   

The biggest problem to me is there was never a second shoe to drop.  There was no plan in place once people started scheming for what he was doing.

exactly

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 09, 2016, 10:58:11 PM
It's because I can't stomach to pick anyone else to win the do kip and partly to troll lil guy

When they hired him I was cautiously optimistic and wished for more Harbaugh than Petrino/Spurrier

Why? Because the track record for college coaches to the big boys league is lousy

none of this is true
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh but it is.

Go ahead and look up the thread when he was hired

I'll accept your apology

SD

I still miss the "In Chip We Trust!" people, where'd they all go?

Rome

I was all in with Kelly and I won't apologize for it.  He lost me when he refused to adapt.   I got sick of his retarded no-huddle bullshtein too.  In his own way he's like a coach from the 60's who ran the ball and thought the pass was for sissies.

Knowing our luck he'll realize in San Fran that he has to adapt and he'll go on to win multiple Lombardi's. 

QB Eagles

I remember Lurie's introduction of Chip to the media, where he said he hired Chip not to implement his college offense in the NFL but as a football mind that can continually adapt and innovate.

Chip did the exact opposite of what his boss wanted from him.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on September 10, 2016, 09:04:04 AM
I was all in with Kelly and I won't apologize for it.  He lost me when he refused to adapt.   I got sick of his retarded no-huddle bullshtein too.  In his own way he's like a coach from the 60's who ran the ball and thought the pass was for sissies.

Knowing our luck he'll realize in San Fran that he has to adapt and he'll go on to win multiple Lombardi's.

did you read that story? hes doing the exact same thing in sf as he did last year

not to mention sf is devoid of any talent and multiple drafts away from being good. no chance he survives that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.