Random Musings about Fantasy Football thread

Started by Diomedes, August 03, 2013, 09:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

kinginthenorth...decided to have a little fun with the name
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

reese125

SD

Munson

Quote from: SD on October 05, 2013, 09:52:14 PM
Quote from: Munson on October 05, 2013, 05:26:28 PM
kinginthenorth...decided to have a little fun with the name

Dork

Hah...I really am...no shame.

I'm in. Picked my team and I am not super confident in it, but farg it. Hopefully Matty sees this before tomorrow so we can get this going.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

If matty doesn't log in is this still a go? I'm assuming reese can modify it. Is there anyway I can see your guys teams?

reese125

we need matty before kickoff or it cancels

and no you can not see anyones players until after it starts

i might just modify now for 3

Sgt PSN

I think Matty is passed out in a gutter somewhere in Austin right now.  Better luck next week. 

reese125

Sgt PSN

SD

I picked my team last night when I was 100% shteinfaced. Woke up this morning and like what I saw.

reese125

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 06, 2013, 10:40:21 AM
What exactly are you doing?

go to fanduel.com. sign up--takes 2 seconds. give me your screen name and ill send you an invite to the our (me, munson, sd) league.

$25 to play--$90 to the winner

your going to play a 1 week fantasy squad. you have salary cap of $60k to spend. each player has a dollar amount associated to him.

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 06, 2013, 10:40:21 AM
What exactly are you doing?

Fanduel.com

$25 each...winner gets $90...65000 cap. It's a weekly ffl deal. Concretefield is the ID but I think Reese needs to send you an invite. If you do log in use code 2222 and they'll match you dollar for dollar.

Sgt PSN

Can the same player be "drafted" by different people?  Like, if SD has Peyton Manning, can I also have him? 

SD