Game of Thrones

Started by Diomedes, February 24, 2013, 07:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Lol it's not a spoiler.  I didn't provide any context, just that the last of the houses gets introduced next year (Martells of Dorne).

hbionic

You didn't even let me guess the House name? Damn you Eagles Legendz! :boom

;)
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on June 10, 2013, 09:33:22 AM
Munson, if you're looking to read part of the 3rd book without being spoiled going forward, you're good to read through p.737.

Eagaholic, I thought the 8th episode with Tyrions wedding was one of the funniest episodes in the shows history.

Okay so I bought the big version of the book because I wanted teh big book..and it only has like 800 pages or so. Can you give me a chapter/POV I'll be ending on/what the last event I'll be reading is? I don't wanna read ahead and stumble upon something major by accident. I may end up reading the whole thing anyway because not knowing how this book ends is killing me, but we'll see.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

You little bitch. You can't wait 10 months like the rest of us. You little, anxious, get-ahead of yourself, little bitch.

Munson

It's killing me man....I'm trying to resist, but it's killing me. I need Legendz to confirm the last chapter for me so I can try to stop there haha

Diomedes

Holy crap...show some self respect.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

I am a weak little nerdy bitch...I have no shame.

hbionic

You're acting like a little stark bitch right now Munson...and I'm not even talking about the girls!

You're going to wait and that's that.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Munson on June 11, 2013, 09:00:57 PM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on June 10, 2013, 09:33:22 AM
Munson, if you're looking to read part of the 3rd book without being spoiled going forward, you're good to read through p.737.

Eagaholic, I thought the 8th episode with Tyrions wedding was one of the funniest episodes in the shows history.

Okay so I bought the big version of the book because I wanted teh big book..and it only has like 800 pages or so. Can you give me a chapter/POV I'll be ending on/what the last event I'll be reading is? I don't wanna read ahead and stumble upon something major by accident. I may end up reading the whole thing anyway because not knowing how this book ends is killing me, but we'll see.

You can read through the chapter after the Red Wedding in the books.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: hbionic on June 11, 2013, 11:06:13 PM
You're acting like a little stark bitch right now Munson...and I'm not even talking about the girls!

You're going to wait and that's that.

he's not spoiling anything show related, just wanting to read up to what the show has gotten to without ruining things (difficult to know for non-readers because the show only covered parts of the 3rd book).

hbionic

Lord Legendz, it starting to sound like you are one of House Munson's banner men.

Munson

House Munson: Fire and Bowling

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on June 10, 2013, 02:08:53 PM
We meet people from Dorne next season.  The last major house in Westeros yet to make an appearance. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Tywin Lannister: Don't give me any this "ole" shtein, Dorne!

also, lmao...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpzjhxmDA8Q

Apparently someone also yelled "The North Remembers!" but I haven't found video of that