Week 4 - NY Giants - Discussion Thread

Started by ice grillin you, September 26, 2012, 01:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on October 01, 2012, 05:31:37 PM
I'd rather have Pat Summerall & John Madden in their prime.  Since that isn't happening, I'd rather have nothing but the crowd noise since all announcers these days are annoying league-approved sycophants.

I still miss Summerall and Brookshire.  Summerall was the best.  Gifford was also very good. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I like Collinsworth. He's gotten much better since his FOX days.

ice grillin you

michaels and collinsworth are terrible...i dont even think collinsworth knows what hes saying half the time he just goes off...and michaels is a senile old bitch

the last minute of the game sunday was a calamity....

first they both say the blatant OPI is on assy....then when they are wrong on that cc watches the replay and proceeds to rip the call

then after reid calls the timeout michaels says how much he hates that rule...what rule is that al...the rule that says teams have three timeouts per half?

then when the giants are lining up for the second kick collinsworth is having a back and forth with himself on whether they should run another play

collinsworth: you have to wonder at all if the ginats shouldnt throw a quick pass to the sideline right here
collinsworth: of course the eagles will be sitting on the out breaking routes here (ya think so chris?)

and then michaels comes up with the line of the game immediately after this

michaels: yeah i agree and whos going to throw ball anyway weatherford (the giants holder)

lolol...al i think he was suggesting the giants run another play with their offense on the field...not fake the fg and have the holder throw an "out breaking " route...btw who says "out breaking routes"...ive heard of an out...a down and out a sideline route...but cant say ive heard of one of those out breaking routes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I didn't care enough about it to post those sentiments but you're 100% right.  That broadcast starts out embarrassing (I'm talking to YOU, Faith) and slides further into the abyss as the game progresses.

hbionic

I agree...but her legs...damn...her legs...those alone are enough to get my zipper going in a downward motion.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: hbionic on October 02, 2012, 01:13:16 PM
I agree...but her legs...damn...her legs...those alone are enough to get my zipper going in a downward motion.

Yep.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

In all of the highlights they kept showing him juke Brown, but he literally tore Kenny Phillips knee on that one
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons