Rest of Baseball - 2012

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, January 04, 2012, 04:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Prince Fielder's probably going to the Nationals.

Would you rather have Fielder/Werth or Howard/Pence?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Carlos Zambrano to the Marlins for Chris Volstad

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 04, 2012, 07:40:40 PM
Carlos Zambrano to the Marlins for Chris Volstad

Roy Halladay's Salary in 2012:        $20,000,000
Carlos Zambrano's Salary in 2012:  $18,000,000

Wonder if the Marlins got some cash back on that deal, of if they're just throwing around the green right now.

It's a gamble that could pay off if Big Z is better... physically and mentally.

Munson

I can't wait for the Z/Ozzie fist fight
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 04, 2012, 08:19:54 PMWonder if the Marlins got some cash back on that deal, of if they're just throwing around the green right now.

I think the Cubs are paying all but $2M

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 04, 2012, 09:11:45 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 04, 2012, 08:19:54 PMWonder if the Marlins got some cash back on that deal, of if they're just throwing around the green right now.

I think the Cubs are paying all but $2M

Yeah, saw that the Cubs are giving about $15M.  Not a bad gamble at that price.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Reds negotiating with both Madson and Cordero.

BigEd76

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Interesting.

I wonder how much?

Don Ho

Didn't see $ figure yet.  Yeah this is interesting.  Thought he'd end up in Anaheim after the Angels drove his price down.

MDS

besides easy who cares where him and his funhole wife go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Dillen

Yanks traded Montero to Seattle for Michael Pineda

Yanks signed Hiroki Kuroda

Sgt PSN

Starting rotation just got pretty good in the Bronx.