Social Media

Started by Diomedes, July 18, 2011, 04:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

you seem to have a ton of knowledge on that dic pic subject.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

thats why they call me the cock master
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Tomahawk

I farging love snapchat and I'm 42. Girls send tit pics all the time and it's awesome. A globally popular app is what'sapp

Sgt PSN

WhatsApp is really more like an upgraded and more customizable replacement for your stock text messaging app more so than a comparable social media platform to twitter, fb, or snapchat.

Line is another popular one.   

phattymatty

if a girls gonna snapchat you tits she will also text them to you. fact.

Rome

I deactivated my Facebook account today.  I've been receiving some really creepy messages from people (nobody here) and I got a "friend" request from a co-worker who is a backstabbing slice of shtein pizza, so that was it from me. 

I know I can adjust the settings but it's worse than high school in there, so farg it.

You all care.

ice grillin you

welcome to the club....i got out earlier this year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you drama queens

its really easy to have it and use it infrequently/scroll past people you dont care about's baby pictures. you dont have to mix it up with neanderthals.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I wasn't on there much to begin with but have cut back to almost nil since the election

Open it up and see nothing but political bullshtein

Sgt PSN

You don't even have to scroll by them.  Just unfollow them and you don't see anything they post unless you go direct to their page.

You can also adjust who have visibility over your individual posts when you post them. My farging 85 yr old grandmother is on FB for farg sake, so my default posting options are set to exclude her because...well...nana doesn't need to read all the things I say about her Jesus.

ice grillin you

i dont have any friends who are not progressive and certainly wouldnt accept a friend on facebook who wasnt progressive....my reason for leaving was zuckerbergs pure joy of trump running for president....he admitted in an interview that the best thing that ever happened to facebook was trump...thats when i dipped

i also quit because my actual friends annoyed me more than any political stuff i ever saw which was minimal...kids vacation pics errands towawa....it was repug...i love you but no one cares what you did today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 19, 2017, 09:04:25 PM
My farging 85 yr old grandmother is on FB for farg sake, so my default posting options are set to exclude her because...well...nana doesn't need to read all the things I say about her Jesus.

pics?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on October 19, 2017, 09:58:50 PM
pics?

Sure, you want current or pics from when she was some sort of baker or something when she was a young woman  in Germany. I assume she was a baker or some sorts. She doesn't talk about it much, just says she was was an oven operator for the Nazis.  Hell of a cook, I can tell you that.

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 19, 2017, 10:30:11 PM
Sure, you want current or pics from when she was some sort of baker or something when she was a young woman  in Germany. I assume she was a baker or some sorts. She doesn't talk about it much, just says she was was an oven operator for the Nazis.  Hell of a cook, I can tell you that.

edited for you. when it comes to holocaust humor you gotta be quick. its not a funny subject so the humor is shock value, and the longer you hammer home a shock value joke the worse it is. so quick in, quick out. you had a good first sentence and didnt need the second.

in short, leave the comedy to us. you do the manual labor.