2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

They just traded for Gload's replacement, John Bowker.  The Giants traded him to the Pirates for Javier Lopez last year, so technically he has a WS ring.  Other than that....yeaaaa....

MDS

yea, hes not gloads replacement

hes the new diamond in the rough hope
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS would be an improvement over Gload right now.

Check out the fat guy sitting on a little girl

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Sgt PSN

This will sound like igy, but as awful as that is, it's no where near the level of corniness that McNabb displayed in Dallas and Cole gets a free pass because a)  he's white and b)  he actually won a championship. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 31, 2011, 11:40:37 AM
This will sound like igy, but as awful as that is, it's no where near the level of corniness that McNabb displayed in Dallas and Cole gets a free pass because a)  he's white and b)  he actually won a championship.

100 thousand % agree, dawg! </Randy Jackson>

phattymatty

phils have played the fewest number of games in the entire league.

Sgt PSN

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Not sure on Rowand...whats he got left on that hideous contract?

MDS

1 more year of 14 mil

giants said they would eat all of it in a trade. id take him if he got dfa'ed and its just a 2-month thing. why not. GRITASTIC.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.