2010-11 College Basketball Thread

Started by phattymatty, November 08, 2010, 04:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i wonder how easys bracket is doing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

VCU raining threes on their asses!

Up 11!

PhillyPhreak54

Lol at Bill Self complaining to the official after the last VCU three.

You're getting worked, Bill...shut up

MDS

morris twins karmatic payback for not going to temple
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The BIGSTUD

No. If you saw the way VCU was playing leading up to this game, it was not that big of an upset at all. VCU is playing on fire right now and they are the best team left in the tournament with the way they are currently playing.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think they would beat the Miami Heat by double digits right now.

The BIGSTUD

That wouldn't be all that impressive. If they can beat Butler though, that's impressive.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Kentucky shot lights out! They were like VCU earlier

And the refs --- come on with Harrison Barnes getting smoked with no call!

Diomedes

when I look at a game like Kentucky vs. UNC I think to myself..which state is more Southern?  And then I root for the other.

Kentucky got the nod in this case, and so I'm pleased with the result.

PhillyPhreak54

Tough call.

I'd give Kentucky the hick edge over NC.

Diomedes

Define hick.

Kentucky is more hillbilly than hick.  I think of the former as ignorant but generally good natured, generous, forgiving, and the latter as ignorant but generally petty, mean spirited, and close minded.

F the Carolinas, both of 'em.

The BIGSTUD

UNC has a really nice campus and everyone I've met in NC was always friendly to me. I went to UNC for a couple years before I transferred for bigger and better things.

I've never been to Kentucky though.