legendz

guess wake went old school tonight

and by old school i mean a month ago

what a travesty of a loss
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

At least Ed would have spelled "off" correctly.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 13, 2011, 10:35:14 PM
legendz

guess wake went old school tonight

and by old school i mean a month ago

what a travesty of a loss

you have no idea man.

embarrassment.  Our AD/Bzdelik.  He was a joke of a hire to keep the assistants since a real coach would have brought his own in. 

31% of Sidney Lowe's ACC wins have been against Wake since he got there. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, the two schools I have degrees from won by a combined 49 points yesterday. Wake and Northwestern should be ashamed.

reese125

phillymic2000

So is Temple's win tonight a statement win?

ice grillin you

MDS

Quote from: phillymic2000 on February 17, 2011, 08:43:23 PM

lol @ beating richmond beating a "statement win."

temple is a 4 or 5 seed at this point and 4 or 5 seeds arent supposed to be talk tough after beating something called richmond at home

but college ball is so watered down you get what you get

now if they beat duke then ill start getting wet in my undies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillycrew

Quote from: MDS on February 18, 2011, 09:51:48 AM

temple is a 4 or 5 seed at this point and 4 or 5 seeds arent supposed to be talk tough after beating something called richmond at home

Ouch but true.  I thought the spiders would be better this year with a team full of seniors but they have disappointed.  Xavier and Temple probably make it to the tournament from the A-10. 

MDS

richmond is a borderline tournament team even now and that tells you everything you need to know about the state of the ncaa these days

xavier was barely getting past western michigan and ipfw in november and now they gonna run through the a10 with just one loss

the whole thing is terrible expect for the tourney which in itself is only fun because of gambling...they need to cut the division 1 teams to something like 100 so the talent isnt going all over the place.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont know what shines a bigger light on the weakness of cbb this year...temple possibly being a four seed or richmond making the tournament...adding MORE teams to the tournament is definitely what they needed...can you imagine if they went to 128 like a lot of people wanted

phillymic2000

Quote from: MDS on February 18, 2011, 09:51:48 AM

I was surprised they beat them that easily, but you clearly didn't get my sarcasm from the flyers thread, with the whole statement/important win thingy

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 18, 2011, 12:27:19 PM
i dont know what shines a bigger light on the weakness of cbb this year...temple possibly being a four seed or richmond making the tournament...adding MORE teams to the tournament is definitely what they needed...can you imagine if they went to 128 like a lot of people wanted

I cannot see Temple being a 4 seed in any way.

ice grillin you

if they beat duke and win the a-10 tourney they could be but i agree that they def arent now and probably wont be

im saying that the fact that they could be is just terrible

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 18, 2011, 12:33:01 PM
if they beat duke and win the a-10 tourney they could be but i agree that they def arent now and probably wont be

im saying that the fact that they could be is just terrible

Agree, they will get beat by at least 20pts vs. Duke (any less would be a shock) they might, might win the A-10 Tourney.