2010 Flyers Offseason Thread - IGY Need A Goalie, Damn It!

Started by Rome, June 12, 2010, 12:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Season's over.  Time to move on.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I was watching the Astros-Yankees earlier today in the gym. Texeira makes a diving stab on a grounder and makes the play at 1st. Jim Deshaies says its a goalie like play. The play-by-play guy then says, "yeah, a heckuva lot better than the Flyers goaltending in the Cup Final, eh?"

DH

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, he's the color guy for the Astros TV. He's ok...certainly better than Wheels and TMac

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

Eskin says Carter, Gagne and/or JVR will be shopped for a goalie

ice grillin you

SD

How amazing is Pronger, not only is he a great player on the ice, but he was in their head the entire series. When you see and hear stuff like this there's no denying it.

ice grillin you

not sure about all that
in the crucial game of the series
game 5
bufflin ate prongers heart

Seabiscuit36

yeah, because he was on the ice scoring goals when Pronger was out there
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

actually he was...dook had four points in the game and pronger was on the ice for both of his goals...actually i think i scored that game with pronger on the ice...and when he wasnt scoring he was putting pronger into the fourth row

im not even saying pronger isnt really good but lets not act like he was intimidating the flyers all series

smeags

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 14, 2010, 11:58:28 AM
actually he was...dook had four points in the game and pronger was on the ice for both of his goals...actually i think i scored that game with pronger on the ice...and when he wasnt scoring he was putting pronger into the fourth row

im not even saying pronger isnt really good but lets not act like he was intimidating the flyers all series

nobody is acting like pronger intimidated the flyers at all.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on June 14, 2010, 12:17:01 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 14, 2010, 11:58:28 AM

nobody is acting like pronger intimidated the flyers at all.

how would you describe being in their heads?...like they were thinking about him in warm and fuzzy ways?