Future Glue

Started by Tomahawk, May 03, 2010, 03:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Superfecta wheeled, Dio.

Rome

PhillyGirl

Dude just posted a picture of $24k in $100 bills on his fb page. icehole. Lol  :'(
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

My buddy won $8K last year on the Derby.   Paid for his trip to Ireland, actually, the prick.

BigEd76

About a half hour before the race, my aunt (who knows nothing about horse racing and hadn't watched any of the 4 hours of pregame) put small bets on Mucho Macho Man to finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd only because the trainer's name almost sounded like hers and she wanted a reason to scream at the TV.  Thanks to the late charge she's a few hundred richer.  And my cousin-in-law asked where the Kentucky Derby was being held this year.  Ah Bristol...

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

lurking wierdo

Quote from: rjs246 on May 03, 2010, 03:58:14 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on May 03, 2010, 03:56:15 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on May 03, 2010, 03:21:58 PM
...I'm the kind of guy who doesn't like to see horses die.

It's not like they immediately shoot the losing horses right there on the track. At least not openly

Not true at all. They put one down on national TV last year(?). Horse finished the race, trainer came out, wham! Dead. They interviewed the doctor immediately after. It was farging surreal.
I saw one at Monmouth Park. The horse brokedown at the top of the stretch. They put a curtain around him and gave him the needle.

phattymatty

my sister picked the derby right so i asked her to pick a preakness horse and i'd throw 20 on it. she picked shackleford. $272 not bad.

Diomedes

Our pre-party was 25 strong.  We feed them, get them nice on black eyed susans, and send them off.  With any luck someone won more than 70 bucks, which is the highest amount any of them has won in the past four years.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

ha thats what i first thought of when she picked it too.

also check out rod strickland in the back...i bet he got a DUI after that game..

PhillyPhreak54

lol probably

and Armon Gilliam and his farged up hair

MDS

there was not a worse player in tecmo nba basketball than charles shackleford
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Those hideous uniforms + Charles Shackelford = lowest point in Sixer history