Future Glue

Started by Tomahawk, May 03, 2010, 03:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: smeags on May 04, 2010, 12:05:06 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 03, 2010, 03:38:10 PM
Quote from: SD on May 03, 2010, 03:29:58 PM
I went to the Philadelphia Racetrack. With the exception of munsons rape basement photos I've never seen a bigger bunch of degenerates in my life.

lol...this is true...race tracks on a normal everyday basis are some of the scariest places you could ever be

next to walmart after 11pm.

:-D How true.  Did that last weekend when we had to get materials for my son's school project.  farging feared my life.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Wal Mart is full of freaks and degenerates pretty much any time of day.  It's like moths to a flame.  I hate that farging place.

Diomedes

I have never spent a dime at a Wal Mart

Though I did buy supplies at Sam's Club for a couple years when I had the janitorial services company.  It's somewhere on the list of reasons I'm going to hell.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Can't say I've never shopped there, because sometimes it's practically unavoidable for me.  I try and stay away from it as much as possible though.  And on the rare occasion I do spend money there, I feel dirty afterwards. 

Diomedes

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 04, 2010, 04:38:36 PM...because sometimes it's practically unavoidable for me.

big part of their business model, make it practically impossible to go anywhere else.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

They've driven away most of the competition in the area I live in.  There's almost no local retailers out here.  It's pretty much Wal Mart, Target, Best Buy....almost nothing buy giant chain retailers.  I hit the few local shops as much as possible but sometimes I simply can't afford the mark up in their prices and that's when I go on the cheap to Wal Mart.  As long as I've got the cash on hand, I'll go to the little guy and put my money into the local businesses. 

Rome

Archarcharch

Soldat

Dialed In

Learn it, live it, love it.

SD

Quote from: SD on May 03, 2010, 03:29:58 PM
I went to the Philadelphia Racetrack. With the exception of munsons rape basement photos I've never seen a bigger bunch of degenerates in my life.

Heading here in a few. Nice day out, gotta sneak beer in though.

Speaking of degenerates, took my daughter to the carnival at the Neshanimy Mall lastnight, Carnies are some scary people.

phattymatty

Pants on Fire takes this today. Book it.

Geowhizzer

Animal Kingdom says you all suck at prognosticating.

MDS

can anyone refute this:

there are 3 types of people who watch horse racing---
1. weird, seedy people who hang out at race tracks
2. old people
3. women who like fancy hats
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

I know lots of people who were at the derby today...and one of the fargers won $24K

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 07, 2011, 06:59:01 PM
can anyone refute this:

there are 3 types of people who watch horse racing---
1. weird, seedy people who hang out at race tracks
2. old people
3. women who like fancy hats

The hats today were almost as horrendous as what we saw at the royal wedding. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 07, 2011, 09:21:24 PM
I know lots of people who were at the derby today...and one of the fargers won $24K

Nice!!

I don't bet the horses so I dont know much outside of the exacta-trifects-superfecta but how did they win the money?

Diomedes

that pic is greek to me